WHAT IS THE QUESTIONS TO TAKE THE RESULTS OF THE NEGOTIATIONS?
One of the basic skills a real estate agent must possess is the ability to negotiate. And according to the laws of negotiation, it is considered that THANKS THAT WHO ISSUES THE QUESTION.
So: WHAT IS THE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE THE SUCCESSION RESULT?
It is known that about 80% of the time must be spoken by the client. And to force to speak exactly what we need, it is possible only with the help of competently raised questions.
We all understand perfectly that the more questions answered, the more complete the picture is with respect to the needs of the client, the greater the opportunity to satisfy the real wishes of the client.
However, 8 out of 10 agents HELP ask questions in the literal sense of the word. The reasons are different and here are the main ones:
1. AGENT IS IN THE ILLEGAL STATE OF SUCCESS
The client cute smiles, caresses talking. And if you start to ask deep questions, it suddenly turns out that not everything is so rosy than imagined.
The reason: when the agent long said "NO, this offer is not interesting to us", there comes a moment of internal despair, and if there appears at least someone interested in the proposal - it is perceived as a victory. And in this state of victory the agent, naturally, wants to be as long as possible.
2. INCONSOURS TO COMPLY WITHOUT CUSTOMER NEEDS
The reason is the true incompetence in the needs of the client.
3. THE IMPORTANCE OF REASONABLE INTEREST TO THE CLIENT'S PROBLEM.
The reason: the agent sells an uninteresting object for himself or simply does not care about the client himself, the company, the person.
4. RESTRICTED THE INTERNAL SYSTEM OF THE AGENT
"Everyone always conceals personal information - then what's the answer to the denial", that is, in fact, it's a fear of being denied. "Refuse - it means no respect.
The reasons lie deep in the subconscious agent. Often, this is an indicator of self-doubt. The theme of fear is limited in communicating with society very long ago.
5. WISH TO FACILITATE FAST
A sign of uncertainty (may include all of the above reasons), but may point to very strong internal doubts about its own value for the client. The position "I'm breaking off from work or from a family of people" - is already losing, because it puts the agent in the humiliating role of "beggars".
6. AGENT DOES NOT KNOW WHICH QUESTIONS ARE QUANTIFIED TO SEND
In fact, the agent simply did not prepare for negotiations.
Tip: DOWNLOAD ALWAYS WANT TO MEET YOUR MEETING !!!
Think in advance - what questions should be asked by the client in the negotiation process. Simple training will reduce the level of fears at times.
The following is a list of questions that need to be answered unambiguously by negotiation:
1. What are the goals and objectives of the opponent?
2. Why does he negotiate? What is important to him? What is his role in this negotiation?
3. What does it need from working with you?
4. What will help him in making a decision?
5. How do other agents deal with the topic of negotiations and how are they different?
6. What are the motives of the customer's request?
7. Whether the need arises in you and why?
8. Who is the one who makes the decision? How do other "advisers" see the decision making process?
9. What are the requirements to the performer and to the service itself?